Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Female. 22 years old. Never been kissed.

The following is a conversation between our former band and one lonely, overzealous sound-guy. The entire correspondence took place over a few hours one afternoon. What follows is a haunting look into the psyche of a twenty-something with too much free time and not enough female interaction. On second thought, make that TWO twenty-somethings with too much free time and not enough female interaction. The old band name has been changed, but is still fucking awesome.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: hey

who this.... please

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:hey

Neil Diamond.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:hey

k.. how u know me.. are u a male or female

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:hey

Female. 22 years old. Never been kissed.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:hey

k..... ***-****...text me . lets talk n hangout james..


From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:hey

hello...do u want talk n hangout

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:hey

hey .. guess you dont wanne talk n hangout

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:hey

James,
This will, unfortunately, be our last correspondence. My parents, whom I live with, discovered that I had been talking to a boy and have forbade me to talk to you anymore after this, our last, message.

Don't be mad at them- my parents are good, honest, hardworking guinea pig breeders with the best intentions. Personally, I think their fears of our romantic involvement will lead to heartbreak. I had a very troubled childhood and was teased profusely as a child for my cleft lip. It was so bad that we had to move and I had to be home schooled. But you, my beautiful angel, don't need to worry about that.

James, it breaks my heart to think about the future we will never have together: our story book wedding at my parents guinea pig farm, our children Hank, Merlin, Edward Cullen and little Anastasia- it saddens me tremendously.

Love,
Nell Diamond
Female. 22 years old. Never been kissed.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:hey

call me lets talk n be friends please..im a really good guy.. ***-**** ..i was at toucans helping this band when they played there last week....so please text or call me k.james

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:hey

wuzz up ??? can we talk n hangout please...im 25 i work at toucans.. yesterday.hard rack.. so ***-***-**** james

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:hey

hey..wuzz up

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

Not much, sir.
<3 T.N.D.E.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

text me.***-**** gurl

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

Gurl?

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

There aren't any girls in this band.
T.N.D.E.

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

k.,, so neil diamond that been messagin me?????

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: hey

I'm not sure know what you're talking about? This is The Near Death Experiment

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

someone name. neil diamond been talken to me on this page allday???????????

From: The Chewbacalypse

Subject: re:re:re:re:re:re:...hey

Oh sorry, we get a lot of SPAM on our bands account and most of the time just write a bunch of nonsense back at those accounts. We get like 3 garbage messages per day. Sorry we confused you with one. What's up, man?

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:hey

hey tell me who wrote that????? or ur band will not play friday at toucans.bc i can call david or chris to cancell yall

From: TRIPLE X

Subject: re:re:re:re:hey

nm...i was gettin pissed off ?...... so ingore that last message pleasek


/masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment