Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Pt. III

With Father's Day a mere week away, we're continuing the celebration early with a couple of true but unfortunate stories.


Years after the previous stories, during a somewhat messy sexual encounter with an ex, I left my room to grab a hand towel from the bathroom which was right across the hall. Given the proximity- and the fact that I believed the house to be empty, save for me and my quarry- I did not bother to put on any clothes before venturing out into the hallway.

Upon exiting the bathroom, towel in hand, I run into my father who had, unbeknownst to me, just exited his bedroom. We both came to a dead stop in the middle of the hall. I was completely naked, with only a black condom cloaking a still-throbbing erection. Our eyes locked and it seemed that we had come to a silent agreement: there would be no discussion or mention of this, we would just both go our merry ways. Then, without warning, he broke the unspoken agreement and looked down. It was swift, a millisecond at most, but the damage had been done, and my night had been ruined.


fatties welcome


Words by Brain - Comic by Ruler

No comments:

Post a Comment