Monday, June 6, 2011

Father's Day Pt II

With Father's Day a mere 2 weeks away, we're continuing our celebration early with a couple of true but unfortunate stories.

Several months after last Monday's story, my father's woes about my sexuality were promptly laid to rest. My girlfriend, at the time, had stayed the night and we slept naked in my bed. At this point, my bed was nothing but a mattress laid directly on the floor. Shirts, pants, underwear and a bra were scattered all over the floor of my room. Something primal had gone down, this much was certain. I awoke to a knocking on my head- as if it was a fucking door. I mumbled a couple swears as I woke and looked up to see the disapproving and angry face of my grandmother. She began to scold me in a frightening whisper, "you're in so much god damn trouble, you little son-of-a-bitch." I was informed that we were to be awake and dressed within the hour. While my father was aware that she had been spending the night, it did not become a problem until my grandparents caught wind of it. They talked with him about this "problem" and he subsequently had the following talk with me.

poon

We ended up working out a system where he decided it would be permissible to have her spend the night as long as she was "attending a sleepover" with my sister. This was acceptable to both parties.

Words by Brain - Comic by Ruler

No comments:

Post a Comment